This is the difference HTC 801e Vs HTC One dual sim 802d
This is the difference HTC One 801e Vs HTC One dual sim 802D. After HTC successful launch of HTC One with high demand, now HTC is preparing a version of the HTC dual sim. The device in question has a HTC model number 802D, different from HTC which is currently circulating that HTC 801e. After the research we’ve done, HTC dual sim 802D has some differences compared to rather than HTC one 801e.
- HTC 802D supports dual sim dual CDMA and GSM
- HTC dual-802D has a body with dimensions slightly longer, wider and thicker (137.81 x 68.28 x 10:41 mm Vs 137.4 x 68.2 x 9.3 mm) so that accessories like the htc one softcase, Leathercase, hardcase can not be used on the HTC dual 802D
- HTC One dual-802D has a higher body weight (156 grams vs 143 grams)
- HTC One dual-802D has a back cover can be opened
- HTC One dual-802D has a microSD slot that supports expansion up to 64 GB
That’s some difference between HTC One801e Vs HTC dual 802D. Each has advantages and disadvantages such as the presence of a microSD slot in HTC dual and a thinner body at HTC.
HTC dual 802D likely to be present in the near future.
Tag : difference HTC 801e Vs HTC One dual sim 802d, This is the difference HTC 801e, HTC One dual sim 802d, HTC one, HTC
Incoming search terms:
- difference between htc one 802w vs 802d (2)
- htc one 801e vs htc one 802d (2)
- diff between 802d vs 802w (2)
- difference between htc one 801e and 802d (2)
- htc one dual disadvantages (1)
- htc one dual 802d cons (1)
- Htc one 802d vs htc one 801e (1)
- Htc one 802d cons (1)
- htc one 802d battery life (1)
- HTC One 802d advantages and disadvantages (1)